My Gift to You – 30 in 30!

I’ve been working on a month of gratitude over on my Facebook page. And I was thinking about what I am most grateful for – besides, of course, healthy family, safe life, etc.
I’m so incredibly thankful that we chose a non-traditional educational path that looked nothing like school. I’m thankful for the relationships that I was able to have with my family, the shared adventures that fill our memories – ALL OF IT!  And I read facebook posts at UM2M and hear clients talk about their struggles with breaking away from schoolish thinking. Or maybe their obstacles are more personal and they’re trying to figure out how to have a more joy-filled life at home. Sometimes they’ve gotten stuck in a rut or life has shifted and they don’t know what to do next.

So! I decided I want to do something about that. I am going to offer FREE coaching – no pitch, no selling, nada.
Just help for the first 30 people who sign up.
One hour with me… talking about whatever you want to talk about.

If you think it helps, I’d love to have some little testimonial about it – my new website is sorely lacking testimonials! ha!

So here are the deets….

Free Coaching from Sue – 1 hour per person.
November 24th – December 24th

Go to the scheduling tool on the right and click 30 in 30.
Click your time zone (I’m CST)
Then schedule your appointment and I’ll get the notification!
First 30 people to sign up for a time HERE –>

Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to My Gift to You – 30 in 30!

1. Kelly Ann Bauer says:

YES PLEASE!!! Tomorrow is our BIG DAY… SO EXCITED!!

XO

2. Michele Mathis says:

I am in the process of removing my children from public school. I could use all the help I can get. I am very nervous and excited at the same time. 🙂

• Sue says:

Hi Michele, it *can* be kind of scary to do something so non-traditional. But it can also be the best thing ever!! I’m glad you snagged a free session! Looking forward to talking with you. 🙂

3. LouAnn Bruster says:

Is there still room in the 30 free slot? I’ve only recently started to learn and think unschooling could work. School is often such a fight to get the basics done, I feel like we miss out on all the fun!

• Sue says:

Hi LouAnn, I was just about to close it up, but we can schedule something in. Can you wait until the week between Christmas and New Year’s? I’d be happy to extend the 30 in 30 until then. 😉

Go to the contact page and you’ll see my scheduling tool. I have 1 slot left for tomorrow, a couple openings on Saturday a.m., and I just opened some time slots on the 29th and 30th for you to choose from. I know what it’s like to feel a little confused with all of this. Hopefully one of these times will work for you!

4. Vanessa Filmore says:

Hi Sue,
    I spoke with you in Unschooling Mom2Mom Facebook group about my teenage son. I wish I would’ve seen this earlier, but I just saw your offer tonight on Facebook Unschooling/homeschooling Your Teen page for the 30 in 30 session. Are there any slots still available?

Vanessa

• Vanessa Filmore says:

Hey Sue,
      Not sure is this matters, but the time zone posted for my question reflected the wrong date & time…it was actually December 23rd at 8:32pm. Thanks.