Are you a new homeschooling mom who needs more support?
Or maybe you’ve been unschooling, but you’re not feeling that “into it.”
Are the big Facebook groups too overwhelming?
Do you feel isolated in your community?
Would you just like someone to help you figure this all out?
…..Even better if it’s someone who’s DONE THIS BEFORE!
Get access to a group of other parents,
traveling on your same path, creating a community of support and encouragement!
Just what you’ve been looking for, right??
Kelly is coming to talk with us about our kids and technology!
Join this month for an enlightening discussion about encouraging our kids and protecting their curiosities!
And enjoy all the perks of membership for an entire 30 days!
For only $20!!
More About Sue’s Coaching Group…
The internet has fabulous options but sometimes it can simply be TOO big. And many families find themselves somewhat isolated in their own local communities. Having an online support group is the next best thing to local folks! And while you may be working to create a local community for yourself and your children, you can get the support YOU need right away.
Whether you’re new or simply need a refresher, Creating Confidence will give you the support you need. Parents who are still trying to get their footing with an unschooling approach to learning, will be able to ask questions and get coaching each week in this more intimate group. I will help guide you, providing the reassurance and information needed so you can create a strong foundation for your family.
Each Month, Members Receive:
- Weekly Group Coaching Phone Calls with Sue Patterson
- Access to a private Facebook community with other parents on this same path
- Sue’s Conference Talks (all being set to video!)
- Monthly Guest Speakers
- September – Pam Laricchia comes to talk about her book, The Unschooling Journey: A Field Guide
- October – Melissa Carnagey comes to talk about SexPositive Families
- November – Roya Dedeaux comes to talk about Protecting Your Child’s Passions
- December/January – Pam Sorooshian comes to talk about Math, and how it’s Everywhere! Pam’s Blog
- More Resources: Blogposts, articles, videos to help you build your confidence in this approach!
- Parents of Teens – special “room” for parents who want to talk about topics relevant to raising teenagers