Would you like to unschool your teenager?
Are you not sure if that’s really a good idea?
I have something special for you!
Lots of parents feel the urge to get their kids to “buckle down” when it comes to the teen years.
Fear grips us and our days of playful learning are tossed aside.
Wouldn’t it be nice to get some support for these years from someone who’s been there?
A Private Group for Parents of Teens!
Starting on November 1, 2016, I’m opening a private members-only Facebook group for parents with teenagers. I’ll share PRACTICAL ways to help parents who are struggling with all the new issues that adolescence brings in a private membership-only group on Facebook.
- Maybe you’re not sure if the play-based childhood you’ve been supporting needs to shift gears?
- Maybe you’re hanging around with homeschoolers who are piling on the academic work and wonder if they know something you don’t!
- Maybe you’re simply worried about how to support your teenager and still keep doors open for him/her.
If you have any of these worries, this group will be JUST what you need!
In our Parents of Teens group, we will share ideas and look for ways that can help our kids move into young adulthood – without having to turn into some kind of parent we don’t want to be!
Each month, you’ll receive:
- Weekly Group Coaching Calls!
- Access to a private Facebook group with other parents of teens
- Guest Speakers who will answer your questions
- Q & A sessions with Sue
- Blogposts, articles, resources specific to issues of parents of teenagers