Are you a new homeschooling mom who needs more support?
Are the big Facebook groups too overwhelming?
Do you feel isolated in your community?
Would you just like someone to help you figure this all out?
…..Even better if it’s someone who’s DONE THIS BEFORE!
What if I told you
you’d get access to a group of other parents,
traveling on your same path, creating a community of support and encouragement?
Just what you’ve been looking for, right??
The internet has fabulous options but sometimes it can simply be TOO big. And many families find themselves somewhat isolated in their own local communities. Having an online support group is the next best thing to local folks! And while you may be working to create a local community for yourself and your children, you can get the support YOU need right away.
Here’s how I’m going to do it. I’m creating two specifically-focused private membership groups.
Unschoolers Needing Support
Whether you’re new to unschooling, or you simply need more support, this private group is an awesome way to get some help! Sue is in there every day, answering questions, providing reassurance, and mentoring parents who want to create a stronger foundation for their families.
- Weekly Group Coaching Phone Calls with Sue Patterson
- Access to a private Facebook community with other new homeschooling parents
- A webinar for new homeschoolers/unschoolers
- A weekly live stream videos in the group
- Q & A videos from Sue
- Blogposts, articles, resources for new homeschoolers/unschoolers
Each Month, Members Receive:
Parents of Teens
Lots of parents feel the urge to get their kids to “buckle down” when it comes to the teen years. Fear grips us and our days of playful learning are tossed aside. Wouldn’t it be nice to get some support for these years from someone who’s been there?
I share PRACTICAL ways to help parents of teenagers who are struggling with all the new issues that adolescence brings. We will use the group to share ideas and look for ways that can help our kids move into young adulthood – without having to turn into some kind of parent we don’t want to be!
- Weekly Group Coaching Calls with Sue Patterson
- Access to a private Facebook community with other parents of teens
- Webinars for parents of teens
- Weekly live stream videos in the group
- Q & A video from Sue
- Blogposts, articles, resources specific to issues of parents of teenagers
Email me if you have questions or problems with signing up. Coaching@SuePatterson.com